These days a lot of cooking has been happening.
Last night I made a pizza, but had no active yeast, but instead I used baking soda and powder.
200 fr. all purpose flour 2 tablespoons of yogurt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon oil
100 ml. water
1/2 teaspoon salt
To top the pizza
a few tablespoons of tomato sauce
How to prepare
- Combine all dry ingredients first, flour, baking soda and powder, salt. Mix well and in the middle pour the water and oil. Combine until the dough is formed. If it is too sticky add more flour and a bit of oil.
- You should leave the dough in a warm place to grow for 2-3 hours.
Once the dough has grown you should split it in 2 or 3 pieces, depending on the pan that you have.
- Place the dough on the table after rolling out some flour. Te dough might still be a little sticky.
- You can use a rolling pin or simply your hands to make a better round shaped pizza.
- Top with tomato sauce and ingredients of your pleasure.