1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 onion, minced
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
½ teaspoon ground mustard seed
½ teaspoon turmeric
½ teaspoon chili powder, or more to taste
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
½ cup cilantro leaves
½ red onion, thinly sliced
Lemon wedges, for serving
picture and recipe source: www.purewow.com
1. In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until translucent, about 4 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower and potatoes; stir well to combine. Stir in the cumin, coriander, garam masala, ground mustard seed, turmeric and chili powder; season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover the pot and reduce the heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are very tender, 18 to 20 minutes.
4. To assemble the meal-prep containers (or to serve), divide the mixture among four containers (or bowls). Divide the naan, cilantro, red onion slices and lemon wedges among the containers.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to four days.