Dr. Nicholas Perricone is a board-certified Dermatologist, world renowned healthy aging expert, award winning inventor, educator and philanthropist. Dr. Perricone’s legacy began with his initial quest to find ways to prevent and reverse the negative effects of chronic and subclinical inflammation which he asserted was the cause of aging and disease. His inflammation theory was initially viewed as “radical” but Dr. Perricone’s pioneering research on the subject brought it into mainstream thinking.
So when it comes to skincare you should follow and trust a dermatologist. Especially a dermatologist that have true believes and that has a legacy behind.
I never used any of the Perricone MD products because I find them a bit expensive, but I would really love to try a start kit or travel size. As you know I am a lover of travel size kits since I find that it is better to try the product a couple of times and see if it works for you.
Perricone MD Best Sellers:
Face Finishing & Firming Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
• Infuses the skin with essential hydration to help minimise the look of lines and wrinkles. • Enriched with antioxidants for a smoother appearance and dewy glow. • Oil-free moisturizer that delivers just a hint of tint with a mineral-based broad spectrum SPF 30.
• Provides a semi-matte finish with buildable coverage. • Smooths the look of imperfections. • Visibly improves the look of dark spots and uneven tone.
• Makeup infused skincare. • Nourishes, defines and lifts lashes. • Imparts the look of longer, fuller lashes.
• Light-reflecting pigments provide a soft, satin finish with pearlized effect. • Crease proof and long wearing while delivering anti-aging benefits. • Elegant serum texture glides onto eyelids and blends seamlessly providing the perfect amount of coverage. • Can be worn alone or works as the perfect base to enhance additional color application.
Firming Eye Cream
• Minimises the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet. • Improves the look of firmness and delivers essential moisture. • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested.